uneban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

minerva

name : suiren
STEAM_1:1:518676072
i got ebanned from ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v6_b09k2 right before about 30 minutes
i have nothing to say that i dropped ultima but, i thought these people have trouble with using items even leader doesnt know this map so i need to use some normal items ,ultima is easy to use so i decided to take barrier instead , and i dropped on my way but for some reason it fell down to the reactor i know it is my fault but i didnt drop item with troll purpose ... i will never do that again thx for reading have a good day.

OP
minerva

minerva

look , play that video with slow speed, i tried to drop on my way i swear , why would i turn back my aim to the way if i intend to abandon ultima away , but it blocked by the wall i even didnt see that
my bad
+ no one took the that ultima in the house i clutched that item , and we didnt lose that round, permanent ban is unacceptable

Last edited:

Urucy

uwu
Staff member
but u dropped ultima.
ultima has fallen due to ur mistake, right? (even if it wasn't intentional)
dont u know the word "sorry"?

OP
minerva

minerva

sorry , i forgot to say that .because im kinda embarrassed cause i never got any e ban on any server. i have nothing to say but sorry .
if you ask why i didnt apologize to server players immediately ,as i said I thought i dropped ultima well on my way and thought someone shoot ultima away
if i knew what happened, i would apologize to members.

Urucy

uwu
Staff member
we can unlock the eban only when the player is on the server, so ask any admins when u join at a later days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.