Welcome to the POSSESSION.jp!

We are the global gaming community from Japan. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
POSSESSION は日本発祥のゲーミングコミュニティです。 私たちのコミュニティに参加して、様々なディスカッションや情報共有をしてみましょう。

SignUp Now!

質問用スレッド

SHUFEN

IRREGULAR DJENT STEP
Staff member
Steam
View
実際に回した方が早いですね
どうせプレイしないとバランスも何も分からないので

Balomy

Mapper
Steam
View
実際に回した方が早いですね
どうせプレイしないとバランスも何も分からないので
色々と説明不足で申し訳ないです、そして改めて前回はありがとうございました…!
なるほど…ボスとか防衛の説明とかなくても大丈夫でしょうか? 多分プレイ中は焦ってて自分ではリードできそうにないです…

rizyul

Steam
View
saysoundsがうまく導入できません。steamからダウンロードしたファイルをcsgoフォルダに展開したのですが、saysoundsが再生されません。

SHUFEN

IRREGULAR DJENT STEP
Staff member
Steam
View
このように <Steamインストールフォルダ>/steamapps/common/Counter-Strike Global Offensive/csgo/sound/misc/ の中に ps_・・・ のたくさんのフォルダが配置されているのを確認してください

rizyul

Steam
View
ps_フォルダをcsgoから移動させたら無事に再生されました!ありがとうございます!

Artemis HK416

Steam
View
質問:マップの一覧について

サーバーごとの導入されているマップを一覧にしたものは無いのでしょうか。
探してみても見つからないので詳しい方お願いします(´・ω・`)

GRAFFTY

久しぶりにZEをやろうとしたらAWPなどの武器を買おうとしたらYou are not able to purchase a weapon at this time, but your loadout has been updated with this weapon.とでて買えませんどうしたら治りますか教えてください

Malala。

Steam
View
久しぶりにZEをやろうとしたらAWPなどの武器を買おうとしたらYou are not able to purchase a weapon at this time, but your loadout has been updated with this weapon.とでて買えませんどうしたら治りますか教えてください
Some maps have awp disabled because players can use it to boost zombies, the maps it's disabled on are usually tryhard maps where we want people to use more effective weapons.

Malala。

Steam
View
What's the requirements for the admins? Someone was very toxic, I'm not gonna name names. I don't know if you guys care about the en/global side, but I can't enjoy the discord/server if someone's unnecessarily harassing or being too aggressive on me.
1: Must be a real nihonjin
2: Must speak nihonggo
3: (Optional) Be blood related to Rulucy

ken

Orieenting with Napalm Death
Making joke about japanase , in day 1 . it wasn't funny at all

Continue to make fun of japanase people (day 2)
The joke became unfunny at this moment and pretty much harrassing japanase players

This.
If you think all admins need to block or ignoring when someone when make fun of our community then they not doing a good job , admins need to care what happened in community either in server/discord

This , you just staying on our community not even a month like you know everything about community and then you can freely talking about who not deserving and who deserving. if you want talk about that then try PM NEPTUNE instead talking in public like total idiot

ken

Orieenting with Napalm Death
Making jokes are fine , but do you have to make every single moment as JOKES? are you 12 or less? be more symphatic to someone

you pretty much making dick jokes and same kind of jokes after another one and it wasn't funny to some of members. if thats work to your friends then it doesnt mean that it worked to everyone . you just assuming that every single person you meet had same personality. you and me are different but if you know me and what jokes i liked we might sharing jokes instead you kept using forced jokes.

Then you just reached my limit where you talking shit about our admins and repeating talking shit how things unbalanced about our server

The last part is when I got very annoyed bec. it felt unfair when a lot of people were ganging up on me, calling me names, making personal attacks and not trying to understand why I made some of my statements.
YOU DO REALIZE THE REASON PEOPLE GANGING UP ON YOU , you are the wrong HERE. instead you keep saying they are my goons . just let you know i didnt know much about new players recently . but most of my friends on server coming from 2015 ~ 2018.

NO ADMINS WHO WILL OFFENDED WHEN YOU SAYING ABOUT DESERVE OR UNDESERVING TO BECAME ADMIN. IF YOU ATLEAST BEING MORE Symphatic you know that is not good to said that in public , its like you have grudge on us.

YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT (mostly if you were still new to community)

I apologize, so if there's anything I can do, just tell me what needs to be done. I'm also not gonna use discord bec. of how I don't get a long with most of the people there.
Apologize here? after you made a chaos on our discord.