Welcome to the POSSESSION.jp!

We are the global gaming community from Japan. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
POSSESSION は日本発祥のゲーミングコミュニティです。 私たちのコミュニティに参加して、様々なディスカッションや情報共有をしてみましょう。

SignUp Now!

Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

???

Steam
View
Steam ID:

[TD]
STEAM_0:0:108848503[/TD]

Hi, I wanted to appeal for my ban again as it has been around 1 year since I was banned permanently for repeated offences (e.g. afking a lot, spamming in chat to ask people to vote for the map I wanted to play, and being in spec a lot). I am really clear that I was given quite a lot of chances by the possession admins but despite the chances given, I did not listen and continue to afk a lot, go spec a lot, spamming in chat to ask people to vote for the map I wanted to play a lot which ultimately got me permanently banned again so it is indeed my own fault for not cherishing the chances that the admins gave to me. However, I felt that this time round I will definitely behave well in the server and play normally and not go to spec or afk every time, I will also not spam in chat to ask people to vote for the map that I wanted to be played for nextmap. I apologize for all of the offences that I have done before in the past and I hope that the possession admins can consider forgiving and giving me just one last chance to show that I am a man of my word. If I break my promises again, I will be gone for good forever (won't be able to appeal anymore, and the admins can ban me on forum too so I won't be able to appeal again or anything). Thanks a lot for reading this appeal and I hope you have a nice day.

Best Wishes

Last edited:

???

Steam
View
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For some reason it is shown as "no nickname present". So I am not sure what is my steam nickname when I got banned. But my current steam name now is: *Exists*

Urucy

uwu
Staff member
Steam
View
nvm, i found it.
your name is "weiyuan394".
We can't UNBAN you because you aren't welcomed by the admin
sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.