Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

???

Steam ID:

[TD]
STEAM_0:0:108848503[/TD]

Hi, I wanted to appeal for my ban again as it has been around 1 year since I was banned permanently for repeated offences (e.g. afking a lot, spamming in chat to ask people to vote for the map I wanted to play, and being in spec a lot). I am really clear that I was given quite a lot of chances by the possession admins but despite the chances given, I did not listen and continue to afk a lot, go spec a lot, spamming in chat to ask people to vote for the map I wanted to play a lot which ultimately got me permanently banned again so it is indeed my own fault for not cherishing the chances that the admins gave to me. However, I felt that this time round I will definitely behave well in the server and play normally and not go to spec or afk every time, I will also not spam in chat to ask people to vote for the map that I wanted to be played for nextmap. I apologize for all of the offences that I have done before in the past and I hope that the possession admins can consider forgiving and giving me just one last chance to show that I am a man of my word. If I break my promises again, I will be gone for good forever (won't be able to appeal anymore, and the admins can ban me on forum too so I won't be able to appeal again or anything). Thanks a lot for reading this appeal and I hope you have a nice day.

Best Wishes

Last edited:
OP
???

???

For some reason it is shown as "no nickname present". So I am not sure what is my steam nickname when I got banned. But my current steam name now is: *Exists*

Urucy

uwu
Staff member
nvm, i found it.
your name is "weiyuan394".
We can't UNBAN you because you aren't welcomed by the admin
sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.