Welcome to the POSSESSION.jp!

We are the global gaming community from Japan. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
POSSESSION は日本発祥のゲーミングコミュニティです。 私たちのコミュニティに参加して、様々なディスカッションや情報共有をしてみましょう。

SignUp Now!

The Extends Available Feature

Fake Ninja

Steam
View
Is there a way to find out how many map extends we have left?
I found out that !extendsleft doesn't work in this fine ZE server.
If the map voting finishes as the map extending part wins over a random map, it should tell players how many map extensions we have left.
For example: [SV] : The current map has been extended (50-100% votes.)
[SV] : Extends left : 0-2

Fake Ninja

Steam
View
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's actually helpful for people who want to know how many extends remain in a map because once map voting ends, it'll tell players how many extends are left.

D

Deleted member 3501

why do u wnat to know how many extends are left, if you want to extend extend, if u dont want to extend dont extend

Fake Ninja

Steam
View
I've seen this feature on Unloze's CSS ZE server. So I was thinking if this server can have it too. :^) It's actually useful to see how many extends are left in certain maps.

Urucy

uwu
Staff member
Steam
View
Check the number of times and what is it useful for?
What happens when know that?

Fake Ninja

Steam
View
Check the number of times and what is it useful for?
What happens when know that?
It happens when map voting is finished. When the map is extended, it'll have 2 more extends and it'll say "[SV] Extends Left: 2".

Urucy

uwu
Staff member
Steam
View
It happens when map voting is finished. When the map is extended, it'll have 2 more extends and it'll say "[SV] Extends Left: 2".
does not mean that.
i know its function, and i don't know benefits even we have that.
so i want to know benefits when i knew number of extends.

Oylsister

Steam
View
The maximum of the map extends in PSE is 4. This is only counting the Extend Map option in map voting. I also agree with urucy that it's really not that necessary to have it. because most of a player really doesn't care about that much.

Oylsister

Steam
View
otherwise, you can check it by open up the console and type "mp_timelimit" and it will show how many minutes that available in for the map. The first map starts with "mp_timelimit 15" which is 15 minutes, each time that players vote to extend it will plus more 15 minutes and the console will show "mp_timelimit 30" which is 30 minutes.

If the maximum of the map extends is four that means 4x 15 minutes = 60 minutes or 1 hour.
Plus with the map start with 15 minutes become 15 + 60 = 75 minutes or 1 hour and 15 minutes.

just to remind you that this is the extends number is for most of the map in PSE, some of the maps might have less or more extends.