Welcome to the POSSESSION.jp!

We are the global gaming community from Japan. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
POSSESSION は日本発祥のゲーミングコミュニティです。 私たちのコミュニティに参加して、様々なディスカッションや情報共有をしてみましょう。

SignUp Now!

Unban request (I got banned permanently)

ken

Orieenting with Napalm Death
Staff member
1. Delaying item use and ignoring team leader command and that causing team losing or team losing some players (not once , many times you did that , i only count for like 3-4 times) , No apology or anything after the trim or next round

2. Inflating , pretend to be afk or trying baiting zombies to infect yourself at start of round . (the last ban , on dreamin you staying at spawn and shooting at zombie at close range , died and after that you taking zombie nuke , i was mother zombie that trying to taking zombie nuke and i was infront of your face so i can see clearly that you inflating)

3. you got ebanned for like 4 times in my book (1 map , 1 map , 1 day , and 1 week)

you can use write the appeal using your own language or you can translate it by yourself with google translate , bing , yandex or any translation website. and if you dont understand what leader said please ignoring taking items or try to listening and UNDERSTAND what they said.

Viet Trung

Steam
View
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
hứa sẽ không tái tạm 1 lần nào nửa
thành thật xin lỗi

Viet Trung

Steam
View
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
lời hứa sẽ không xảy ra một lần nào
tôi thật sự xin lỗi