Welcome to the POSSESSION.jp!

We are the global gaming community from Japan. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
POSSESSION は日本発祥のゲーミングコミュニティです。 私たちのコミュニティに参加して、様々なディスカッションや情報共有をしてみましょう。

SignUp Now!

このBAN理由はなんでしょうか?

bloodarchduke

Steam
View
本当にわかりません。サーバーでTrollをしなかったと思っていますけど。なぜか私にBANしました。誰か教えてもらいませんか。よろしくお願いします。

vochihieu93

Steam
View
"E error" 2 times in the same position, one time u pick the heal and throw it down into the abyss. 3 times in 3 consecutive rounds . All trolls are on the right side part .after every troll you laugh, you seem to be happy with it . there is also a 4th situation that seems like you also waste your heal, I'll give it to ken to check. I only provide evidence for administrators, I will not comment anything else. administrators will handle

Last edited:

bloodarchduke

Steam
View
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"E error" 2 times in the same position, one time u pick the heal and throw it down into the abyss. 3 times in 3 consecutive rounds . All trolls are on the right side part .after every troll you laugh, you seem to be happy with it . there is also a 4th situation that seems like you also waste your heal, I'll give it to ken to check. I only provide evidence for administrators, I will not comment anything else. administrators will handle
Tks for evidence. This is my mistake. My keyboard have troubled. So that I told “sorry my keyboard error, sorry”, i laughed because i feel ashamed but not happy. Can’t you realise my feeling? You decide that is happy?
When I realised my keyboard error, after that, i didn’t pick up heal items anytime as you can see. So i think this reason maybe wrong @@ . And why did you think i’m happy?? I remember that day, admin Neptune and admin Rulucy in map too, so if i troll, this isn’t so stupid? ? I don’t understand what are you mean? また考えさせていただけませんか

Last edited:

bloodarchduke

Steam
View
Honestly, i can create another acc to play. But i don’t , I can’t resist with this reason so i posted this thread. I’m vietnamese too, but i can’t behave childishly as user vochihieu93, he just see, listen and decide what he see, he listen is truth, don’t think anything. If he think more deeply , he will realise i haven’t reason to troll. I’m so disappointed with him. September i will go to japan, work as a IT engineer so i play this server not only fun, but also learning something about japan. So I can’t resist with vochihieu93’s report.

Rulucy

Best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Steam
View
i change it to week ban.
I think it is not necessary to make this a perm, but if you do it again it will be ban again.
and do not take items if you have any problems(Keyboard lag and others?). its important for clear the map.

bloodarchduke

Steam
View
i change it to week ban.
I think it is not necessary to make this a perm, but if you do it again it will be ban again.
and do not take items if you have any problems(Keyboard lag and others?). its important for clear the map.
Tks u so much for ur decesion. That day i play in gaming center so there are some mistake. I hope these will not happen again too @@ 1週間ちょっと長いけど、( ̄▽ ̄)、他のゲームをお勧めさせてかまいまでんか。T_T