Welcome to the POSSESSION.jp!

We are the global gaming community from Japan. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
POSSESSION は日本発祥のゲーミングコミュニティです。 私たちのコミュニティに参加して、様々なディスカッションや情報共有をしてみましょう。

SignUp Now!

Ban appeal.

Malala。

Steam
View
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:163976933
You can see what I was banned for here:

Rulucy said he would like to hear other admin's opinions (about my behaviour on the server in general not just this one event) before considering to unban me or not.

Rulucy

Best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Steam
View
First of all, you should be banned for a long time because small trolling and griefing many time.

I think it would be nice to switch those 4 accounts(?) to one 1~2 month ban but I'm not changing it now. I was heard you're doing troll and glitch too much when there is no root admins.

Malala。

Steam
View
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First of all, you should be banned for a long time because small trolling and griefing many time.

I think it would be nice to switch those 4 accounts(?) to one 1~2 month ban but I'm not changing it now. I was heard you're doing troll and glitch too much when there is no root admins.
Do people have any videos/screenshots of this, because I really don't think I have, I record my trolling/glitching when I do it and I don't have anything.

ken

ze_last_man_standing_v4_2
Staff member
Remember when the time you said "if i got banned im just going create new account". i though you going creating many accounts to join PSE and trolling but in the end you crying about the ban.

A year ago you got permanent eban for trolling on Minas . and you should get ban and after you got permanent eban , you using alt account the one that have illya as profile picture and you trolling using wall on pirates and kill some teammates , and then your main account got eunban. if You want a proof , The players in server is living proof . they know it was you who trolling.

And after that im starting to collecting all your SteamIDs , Remember on Faprote when i ebanned you and you changing account , you should atleast staying with the same accounts but you running away and changing account , trying to trigger me , which i think you trying to disrespect me.

You also told Pohmian "Im going give you my alternate accounts if you got banned" , Wrong timing for a joke.

You pretty much the one wants get banned by showing a video where you killing teammates with earth . "OHH YEAH SOMEONE THINKS IS FUNNY , SO I SHOULD NOT GET BANNED". Wrong , you should be careful because that was your last chance and you done it again.

As one of Lead admin ,

i want the ban stay .

You are Ignorant , Egoist , Immature , Selfish and Attention Seeker , I would considering the appeal if you appeal in next 2 or 3 years.

Malala。

Steam
View
Remember when the time you said "if i got banned im just going create new account". i though you going creating many accounts to join PSE and trolling but in the end you crying about the ban.
I said I could ban evade if I wanted to play, haven't wanted to play ze in general so I haven't bothered, I even have permission to but still haven't bothered.
you trolling using wall on pirates and kill some teammates
No idea what you're referring to.
if You want a proof , The players in server is living proof
That's not evidence, evidence would be a video or even a screenshot.
You also told Pohmian "Im going give you my alternate accounts if you got banned" , Wrong timing for a joke.
It was just that, a joke, what relevance does it have, can I not jest?
"OHH YEAH SOMEONE THINKS IS FUNNY , SO I SHOULD NOT GET BANNED".
I never said that, you're strawmanning.

ken

ze_last_man_standing_v4_2
Staff member
Read the situation before putting a joke , now because you always joking thats what you get. Some admins wont taking your words seriously , is all thanks to you.

How many times you get caught for trolling? and how many times you didnt get caught , from what i remember you trolling on PSE many times. you always asking for proof and evidence , most people not most people recording

And did you know you provided some evidence that you trolling on Server?

- You posted the Video you trolling on Minas on Steam Group called "TRIM" or something like that , and from what i look you seems proud about killing teammates , We lose and you Got permanent eban for it.

- Sato spectating you on Minas , you trying to taking Gandalf and other items (3 times) no one cant picked the items. And at that time YOU SHOULD get permanent ban.

- One of our member knew that your alternative account joined server using this account :
. you trolling on Port_Royale . Delaying items usage and Killing teammates with the wall when they going to jump.

- then you got eunban and thats pretty much your second chance.

- You actually not trolling on fapescape , but you doorhugging with items atleast try helping other teammates with the items rather than joking around with the item. then changed to new account just trying to pick a fight with me.

- Nextmap is Skyrim with new account , i died because one wolf spinning , you kept telling me it was gopa and then next round when im about to AFK , telling me that you going to spin that leaving me with Worry. because you already got 1 day eban , ofcourse the next eban will be 1 week.

- 1 week eban applied and yet still coming with new accounts , pretending to be new player and taking items . and the funny thing your cover blown up because you didnt realize Admin can see all team chat.

- And last part you posted video on POSSESSION Discord about you killing teammates on mako and delaying timer. it doesnt matter if they win the map teamkilling is still teamkilling

i wasnt the only one who found what i did funny then either

Thats what you said after you posted the video. Funny to you but how the one who died. because you not the one died if you the one who died ofcourse they not going find it funny.

Like i said before , MY vote is let the ban STAY , You should appeal the ban in next 2 or 3 years , so we know that you change or not.

im not going reply anymore to this thread soooooo cya. My vote is still No. just be more symphatic , be fair to anyone not only ROOT Admins , Take someone advices or words if you did something wrong.

Malala。

Steam
View
Read the situation before putting a joke , now because you always joking thats what you get. Some admins wont taking your words seriously , is all thanks to you.
This is just going to be a back and forth argument, but I'm going to clarify things.
You need to read the situation better, you struggle to understand sarcasm so I stopped doing these things, regardless I shouldn't be banned for a joke just because you're too inept to pick it up.
How many times you get caught for trolling? and how many times you didnt get caught , from what i remember you trolling on PSE many times. you always asking for proof and evidence , most people not most people recording
Not that many or else there would actually be proof of it, or at least me being banned, the reason I'm asking for evidence is because you have a thing called confirmation bias, you don't actually bother to verify if it's me trolling or not.
Like on Skyrim when Gopa was spinning with werewolf you assumed it had to be me, you didn't bother considering that it could've been someone else or actually seeing who was spinning you just assumed it was me, I've been falsely accused of alts/trolling/teamkilling before so that's why I'd like evidence.
One of our member knew that your alternative account joined server using this account
So someone said I was trolling, did you actually bother looking to see if that was true or not? Because I know I wouldn't use wall on the jump on Pirates, I would use it in the cellar before the door opens.
but you doorhugging with items atleast try helping other teammates with the items rather than joking around with the item
I mess around when I know we'll win, it was level 3 and it's PSE people overdefend like mad, we still won the round easily (people even died from overdefending) there was no need for me to do it so why bother, this isn't trolling either.
I didn't do this on Extreme because you need items on those levels.
i died because one wolf spinning , you kept telling me it was gopa and then next round when im about to AFK , telling me that you going to spin that leaving me with Worry.
Yes and it was him, Yes I said I would spin it was an obvious joke, I didn't realise you were inept at social ques, which is why I won't jest with you anymore, joking isn't a reason to ban me, especially not permanently.
Thats what you said after you posted the video. Funny to you but how the one who died. because you not the one died if you the one who died ofcourse they not going find it funny.
I did say that, that is completely different to
OHH YEAH SOMEONE THINKS IS FUNNY , SO I SHOULD NOT GET BANNED
Like you claim, I never said those words or anything similar to it, you're literally just attributing false quotes to me.
not the one died if you the one who died ofcourse they not going find it funny
They died because they went up the ladder, after being told not to, they would've died earth or no earth.