Welcome to the POSSESSION.jp!

We are the global gaming community from Japan. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
POSSESSION は日本発祥のゲーミングコミュニティです。 私たちのコミュニティに参加して、様々なディスカッションや情報共有をしてみましょう。

SignUp Now!

Malala eban appeal

Malala。

Steam
View
My steam id: STEAM_1:1:163976933
Ban length: 1 week
Admin who banned me: Ken
Video:

As you can see from the video I joked about spinning once Ken left, this was obviously a joke and there was another admin on, however Ken decided to ban me and go afk.

ken

Orieenting with Napalm Death
Staff member
- Avoiding eban on previous map by changing other account (ze_fapescape)
- Spin one time with werewolf
- "Joke" after you did those stuff (?)

Remember Malala you have history for being troll on PSE Server , you should be careful and choose careful word.

you should not get one week eban , you should get permanent back.
dont say about "hey atleast we won" .

Malala。

Steam
View
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
- Spin one time with werewolf
It was Gopa who spun, I spun when I wasn't actually going forward with wolf but that doesn't do anything
- Avoiding eban on previous map by changing other account (ze_fapescape)
Yet you banned me 4 rounds into Skyrim not on Fapescape
- "Joke" after you did those stuff (?)
Correct I joked I would spin that you left, Master was on and it was just a joke.
You wouldn't happen to have evidence of this?
dont say about "hey atleast we won" .
Well yeah if I spun with werewolf, killed no one and the team still won what is the actual issue?
I spun in the ZM cage during the boss fight

ken

Staff member
- You also spin before boss fight even you didnt do anything , people change focus to you .

- you kept saying "im going change account when i got eban again anyway" on fapescape , telling someone "im going lend you my steam alt if you got banned"

- it doesnt matter if Master or any admins on , you leave me with worry when im about to leave .

you need BE CAREFUL what action you need to do and accept what people trying to say , i wont eban you for a week if you take your eban on fapescape only for one map instead you changing with other accounts. you always joking at everything no matter what situation.

Malala。

Steam
View
- You also spin before boss fight even you didnt do anything , people change focus to you .
I did it at the bottom while waiting for the ladder to spawn, it did nothing
>people change focus to you
Except shooting someone who's spinning does nothing
This was also 2 rounds before you ended up ebanning me.
- you kept saying "im going change account when i got eban again anyway" on fapescape , telling someone "im going lend you my steam alt if you got banned"
Do you know what a joke is?
Serious question do you have autism or something similar, you struggle with detecting sarcasm and irony.
- it doesnt matter if Master or any admins on , you leave me with worry when im about to leave .
Do you not trust Master?
And banning me because you're worried I might troll is a poor reason, you can't just ban players because you think they will break the rules.
you always joking at everything no matter what situation.
Whats the problem with this?
Again do you have any evidence of me spinning and spinning properly not just when it doesn't matter like in the ZM cage or waiting for a ladder to spawn.
Also if that's what you banned me for why did you wait until a few rounds later to ban me?

ken

Staff member
So changing to other account when got ebanned , it counts as joke? malala you have history for trolling on pse NOT once but twice or more , but yet you still feel like you did nothing. did you even remember the promise you made when GOT unban you wont troll again.

autism? how about you , it seems you never thinking twice , you always think what you did always right isnt? people like you only care about yourself nothing else , people who had autism never care about other people and think the world is your own.

i might dont have evidence what have you done , because i saw 2 werewolf spinning before door closing . i eban you after you said "im going spin" joke after what have you done on fapescape and do spin one time , im going stop posting on this thread because you wont listen no matter what people said .

have a good day.

Malala。

Steam
View
So changing to other account when got ebanned , it counts as joke?
That was a different map, if that was an issue you should've punished me then not 30+ minutes later
did you even remember the promise you made when GOT unban you wont troll again.
And did I troll?
Yes autism mainly affects social interaction, you struggle with detecting irony and sarcasm which is something an autistic person struggles with, I'm not trying to offend you just wondering if that's your reason for failing to notice sarcasm.
you always think what you did always right isnt?
Right as in what?
people like you only care about yourself nothing else
This is wrong, if I did I wouldn't lead and help new players occasionally.
people who had autism never care about other people and think the world is your own.
That's not what autism is.
i might dont have evidence what have you done
So you have no actual evidence of me doing anything wrong?
Then I should be unbanned, it's your word vs mine and from the video you can tell at the least I did nothing wrong in the few minutes prior to the ban.
because i saw 2 werewolf spinning before door closing .
So you just assumed it was me doing it when it wasn't.
i eban you after you said "im going spin"
So you ebanned me for a joke, you didn't eban for actually breaking the rules, you ebanned me over a joke I made.
after what have you done on fapescape
What did I do on fapescape?
and do spin one time
I didn't spin outside of the ZM cage and waiting for a ladder to spawn, both of which didn't matter as I wasn't pushing forward.
im going stop posting on this thread
So you have no evidence for me breaking the rules and you admitted that you banned me for my words not my actions, I should be unbanned if that's the case because you yourself have admitted the ban was done for false reasons.