Welcome to the POSSESSION.jp!

We are the global gaming community from Japan. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
POSSESSION は日本発祥のゲーミングコミュニティです。 私たちのコミュニティに参加して、様々なディスカッションや情報共有をしてみましょう。

SignUp Now!

Unban request (I got banned permanently)

ken

ze_last_man_standing_v4_2
Staff member
I tried my best to ignore this thread... well

4 bans.
2 permanent bans.

and recently you got permanent ban on your alternative account on other community server. not sure what part you have changed. by saying "pse is my favorite servers" or any sweet talks about our servers not going help you to get unban anyway.

1. You spamming / Flooding the servers way too much. 20+ chats in 5 seconds .
2. nominated some maps and still staying on spec , you did that to annoy people on servers.
3. baiting admins or trying hard to get admins attention .
4. a lot of warnings given , a lot of gags given , 3 total expired bans , and 2 total permanent bans. and you come back to GFL and recently got banned there. oh sure you've changed.

Past is Experience and My Exprience wasn't great on you. getting ignored and disrespected.

Last edited:

SHUFEN

IRREGULAR DJENT STEP
Staff member
Steam
View
Just unban now is easy. But you may get the grief about bans if it happened again in the future.

Steam
View
Screenshot_20190606-032716.jpgScreenshot_20190606-024633.jpg

Fyi, I was not banned on GFL ze recently (I was banned approximately 8 months ago on my main account, unless you mean my alt account then yeah I admit that I was banned few weeks ago for alt account but after that I stopped using alt to join GFL anymore btw). Ik that i am extremely annoying to players in the possession ze server and also disrespectful towards the admins (yes including you ken, I'm so sorry for what I did 😭😔😧), I have also ignored the admins despite them telling me many many times not to spam the players to rtv and vote for the map that I want to play, oh and also nominating a map then staying in spec all time, so I agree that its really my own fault for causing myself to get banned permanently. But I can assure you guys that I am not appealing to purposely get the attention from admins or players (e.g. attention seeker), I made this appeal because I want to be forgiven and play on the server normally just like everyone else. (NOTE to ken: you and the other admins can rest assured that if I am unbanned, you guys will 对我刮目相看). I sincerely ask for all of your forgiveness. I can promise you guys on a thing, let's say if I am unbanned, this would be my last chance, if I got perm banned again for breaking any rules, I won't be able to appeal anymore forever no matter what. Does this assurance sound good? what do you guys (admins) think? @ken @SHUFEN
@Rulucy
(oh and to SHUFEN: I won't have to grief over if I am banned again anymore because once I am unbanned, I won't ever get banned anymore as I will behave well and prove the admins wrong on my behaviour 🙄). Thank you everyone for reading, appreciate it. They say "action speaks louder than words", so if I am unbanned, I can prove to you guys that I do not use my mouth to talk only, I use action to prove it.

Last edited:

ken

Staff member
Apologize itself not enough to prove that you've changed. all promises you made and you broke them .

Code:
I can promise you guys on a thing, let's say if I am unbanned, this would be my last chance,
Code:
if I got perm banned again for breaking any rules, I won't be able to appeal anymore forever no matter what.
I heard that from your 3rd bans . Last chance already applied on you , so no thanks.

you came here again not because you learned thing you had done , but you came here because GFL recently banned your alternative account. based on the recent ban you got on GFL , you still same.

Sweet talks not going help like i said before , you using sweet talks to get apply your ban only and then you break what you just said on your ban appeal.

- on your first ban it said "ignored admin" you probally ignored perfectlaugh warnings about you spamming (1 day)
- on your second ban it said "spamming chat/mic" (2 days)
- on your third ban it said "spamming chat/mic" AGAIN (4 days)
- on your forth ban it said "nothing" , spam again. (1 week)
- on your fifth ban it said "stop spamming" , wow another spam reason again (temporary permanent ban)
- on your sixth ban , you did it again when no admins (permanent ban)

6 Total bans , A lot of gag , and one Permanent Saysound ban.

Steam
View
I am not using sweet talks to try to get unbanned. I am serious in wanting to prove to the admins that it is worth it to unban me, of course the only way would be to show it through action, that means playing and behaving well in server. @ken If you don't let me prove it by unbanning me and letting me play in server, how would you know that I will misbehave once I am unbanned? :\. @SHUFEN I sincerely asking for forgiveness 😇

ken

Staff member
For me , the ban should stay permanent . based of 6 bans on server and your action on other community recently.

in my opinion ,that wasn't enough if you want get unban , because 6 bans on server , many gags applied and permanent saysound ban. if you really being patience you have to wait for one year and appeal your ban again , then i can change my opinion about you and you really serious that you liked our server.

or you could just wait for root admins judge , and you need to stop mention admins because is really annoying to get mention is same thread.

Steam
View
Ok sure, I will wait for root admins judge on whether or not to unban me. If they don't want to judge on my ban OR they decided not to unban me then i will appeal again after one more year (while behaving well in this 1 year ofc) to prove that I am really remorseful. Thank you for your reply anyways ken. 😇 😌

Rulucy

Best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Steam
View
...easiest way is to create a 2nd account and connect to the server. because we allow no prime.

I unban you, but if you repeat the same thing you will be ban from both server and forum

Steam
View
...easiest way is to create a 2nd account and connect to the server. because we allow no prime.

I unban you, but if you repeat the same thing you will be ban from both server and forum
Exactly, pse doesn't allow prime so joining using alt would not be a good idea. Anyways I am really thankful that you decided to unban me now so I don't have to wait 1 year before making appeal for my ban again. I will not take it for granted, I will cherish the chance given and behave well in server, I promise. Thanks once again for your forgiveness!!!! @Rulucy 😌 😌 😇 😇 👌👌