Welcome to the POSSESSION.jp!

We are the global gaming community from Japan. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
POSSESSION は日本発祥のゲーミングコミュニティです。 私たちのコミュニティに参加して、様々なディスカッションや情報共有をしてみましょう。

SignUp Now!

WIP:ze_grau

kune

_(:3」∠)_
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LEVEL1
  • era(long mix)
    era(nostal mix)(Normal,Hyper) + era(nostal mix)(Another) + era(step mix)
    remixed by someone.
    Composer : TaQ
LEVEL2
  • Agiel
    Composer : sakuzyo
LEVEL3
  • RADIAL :II Endroll
    Composer : Feryquitous
  • Anhedonia
    Composer : a_hisa
LEVEL3 BOSS
  • 超越へのレゾナンス
    Composer : Reminisce
  • Re:Sidence
    Composer : idk (REVOLVER360RE:ACTOR OST)
RTV
  • Dizzolve
    Composer : Ester (litmus*)

Malala

Hey Kune apparently on GFL the level 3 boss will stop attacking and taking damage making the level unbeatable, is there a stripper to fix this or has this been fixed in a later version?

ちょっとKuneさんGFLには明らかにレベル3のボスが攻撃を止めてダメージを受けてレベルを落としますが、これを修正するためのストリッパーはありますか、これは後のバージョンで修正されていますか?

znrl

hi kune your map ze_grau_a03_4 is very good,but it have a big problem only in 93x servers . it's hard for everyone to jump on this map (that version) .if we want to jump on a box ,we need to get very very very close to it and hold w, it feels like if we want to jump and then an invisible wall stop us to jump. :p i don't know Japanese,maybe "バニホに更に制限を付与" is the reason we barely jump.

kune

>Malala
hmmm... This rarely happens also on other servers. I think this is caused by lag. I am trying but I am not sure if I fix.

>znrl
Where is? Is that Flying distance? or height?
I hate bhop so I limited bhopping speed. But I reduse limit If Its too hard to play for everyone.

znrl

kune said:
>Malala
hmmm... This rarely happens also on other servers. I think this is caused by lag. I am trying but I am not sure if I fix.

>znrl
Where is? Is that Flying distance? or height?
I hate bhop so I limited bhopping speed. But I reduse limit If Its too hard to play for everyone.
Flying distance. That problem takes place on every stage and everywhere.

Malala

kune said:
>Malala
I know a mapper with a similar problem added a failsafe so if the boss stopped attacking/taking damage it'd just end the fight as if you won, this might be hard to do however.

M-Togusa

hi kune,

PSE server played ze_grau_a03_4 yesterday.
so, RTV lvl could not hear music...
It is probably my client bug, but I am afraid if it is a real bug.
Please check RTV lvl.

other, All stage are nice balance and no bug I think so!!!!

Satō

M-Togusa said:
so, RTV lvl could not hear music...
Sometimes saysound or symphonia can stop map music.

Next time, try "!playmusic" to resume map music.

kune

> znrl
I checked flying distance on PSE but no problem.
That problem may be caused by 93x server plugins.

> M-Togusa
It is server bug. !mapmusic plugin may cause this.

kune said:
> znrl
I checked flying distance on PSE but no problem.
That problem may be caused by 93x server plugins.

> M-Togusa
It is server bug. !mapmusic plugin may cause this.
93x server had something limit bhop speed plugin,I think plugin and map Limit was overlap,So when we jump we remain 30 flying speed.I test ze_森 on server had same problem.

Malala

冰花丶上白沢慧音 said:
93x server had something limit bhop speed plugin,I think plugin and map Limit was overlap,So when we jump we remain 30 flying speed.I test ze_森 on server had same problem.
You will need to talk to 93x about that, instead of limiting the speed while in the air they should disable the easy bhop plugin that ZE uses (to make up for 64 tick bhopping in CS:GO being dogshit) that way it is pretty much impossible to bhop at 300 for multiple jumps (technically possible but it is luck based)
A plugin that slows down speed in the air is one of the worst ways to try and stop bhop as evident by this map.

Malala said:
冰花丶上白沢慧音 said:
You will need to talk to 93x about that, instead of limiting the speed while in the air they should disable the easy bhop plugin that ZE uses (to make up for 64 tick bhopping in CS:GO being dogshit) that way it is pretty much impossible to bhop at 300 for multiple jumps (technically possible but it is luck based)
A plugin that slows down speed in the air is one of the worst ways to try and stop bhop as evident by this map.
Humen max speed 280 Zombies 350.
And I saw the ze_forest instructions is sv_airaccelerate is 5

kune

30 flying speed? wow
I can't deal with the limit overlap.
I basically adjust map settings to PSE. So I won't remove the bhop limit settings.

kune

ze_grau_a03_4f
https://coredrive.com/jp/shares/E6hkXkaOlejf4fmnvb2katoVRLtgWAtrIinE

antibhopがポゼ鯖でも多重化してるので削除。
sv_airaccelarateを5から4.5へ。

特にマップは弄ってません。
宜しくお願いします。